Medical Tourism IN DUBAI
Dubai is one of the most visited countries in the world; for leisure, tourism, and more recently – Medical Tourism.
In April 2014, HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council, approved the medical tourism strategy with the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) who are responsible for the initiative and who provide oversight for the strategy. HYF Medical Center are proud to be part of and promote this strategy, and welcome clients and patients from all over the world.
In recent years, the number of medical tourists who have visited Dubai for treatment grew from 107k to 326k, due to the wide range of choice of world-class facilities, absence of long waiting lists, value for money and a pleasant environment for post recovery.
Why choose HYF Medical Center for your procedure?
- Our dedicated team can assist with complete travel plans, including flights, airport transfers and accommodation.
- Visa’s available on arrival for many countries
- Assistance in pre or post-surgery activities; including site-seeing, luxury hotels & restaurants, shopping etc.
- We provide all travelling patients with medical insurance to ensure complete peace of mind
- We have a un-paralleled follow up procedure in Dubai and your home country for comprehensive after care.
A number of medical tourism packages are available with HYF Medical Center, so contact us today to begin your journey.